Wednesday, August 17, 2011

NYX Lip Cream for Morena

I have always had this difficulty in trying out different kinds lippies (lipsicks). I only have 2 colors in my make-up kit - Loreal #310 Drum Beat Red and NYX LSS611 Peony. I am afraid to try out other colors because I am afraid it wont match my morena skin.

But I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone and try out 3 different colors.

Left picture: (L-R) Antwerp, San Paulo, Stockholm
Right: (From top) Stockholm, Antwerp, san Paulo

NYX LIP CREAM: SAN PAULO
Want to go loud? San Paulo is for you!
NYX Lip Cream: San Paulo is a bit
reddish-pink in color







NYX LIP CREAM: ANTWERP
Sweet Barbie?

NYX Lip Cream:
Antwerp is pinkish in color

NYX LIP CREAM: STOCKHOLM
Nude?

NYX Lip Cream: Stockholm
is nude!
NYX Lip Cream has a wand applicator so you just have to swipe the lip cream onto your lips.

Disadvantage (not so):
This Lip Cream is matte so it tends to dry your lips a bit but it wont look chapped. (read: you can use petroleum jelly but it wont have that matte effect) Or you can use NYX Mood Lip Gloss for more tint and gloss.

Advantage:
This Lip Cream can last for hours even if you drink! Perfect for parties and night-outs.

---
CHEAP PRICE: PHP 350

Where to buy:

  • Catch them on bazaars at Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City
  • BF Homes, Parañaque, Ruins
Visit and purchase online:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...