Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shamcey Supsup for Miss Universe 2011

I have handled a couple of beauty pageants during my college days, both in our local college and university wide. I have been exposed to different kinds of problems and mishaps before, during, and after the events but that just strengthened me as a person now. I am glad our last university wide beauty pageant, Mr. and Ms. UMak (University of Makati) was a huge success and now I miss handling such events.

L-R: Tine Binos (SSG President '11), Prof. Jose (Judge),
Ma'am Sancho (CESCA Directress),
Mr. UMak '11, Ms. UMak '11,
Ms. UMak, '10, Mr. UMak ''10
Xiamena Navarrete will crown her successor on September 12, 2011 at Credicard Hall, São Paulo, Brazil.


Xiamena Navarrete, Miss Mexico,
Miss Universe 2010
Of course, I am voting for Miss Shamcey Supsup, Miss Philippines, to be the next Miss Universe. She exemplifies true Miss Universe title with beauty and brains. Many of us know she's a smart kid, her morena beauty is just a plus in this pageant. I have no doubts she will bring home the crown of Miss Universe 2011.


Miss Shamcey Supsup,
Miss Philippines 2011
To help Miss Shamcey Supsup be part of the semi-finalist, I voted for her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...