Thursday, August 9, 2012

Do You Dare?!

Still stranded here in our island. Nah. Kidding. We are still stranded here in our place because of the floods everywhere. I am very thankful we do not have floods here in our house.

Now my dilemma is, if my boss replies to my email if we have work today, I would dare the floods just to go to work. #DoYouDare

Oh speaking of #DoYouDare, I am joining My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks Giveaway today. She is giving away these goodies from Maybelline!

Maybelline Eye Studio Hyper Diamonds Eye Shadow Palette in BR-1,
Maybelline Crayon Brow, Maybelline Baby Lips Glow in Pink Blast
I am a fan of Maybelline products, especially their Clear Smooth 8-in-1 BB Cream! :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I am a graduate of UMAK and now attending TCP Program. Naging teacher ko si Ma'am Arcega during college at prof. ko uli sya ngaun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...